1. Leather- start out with a jacket but if you are more daring get some leather leggings
2. Polka Dots- keep them grown up with a sweater or scarf
3. Flats- these are essential for fall. Try cap toe or pointy toes with a little metal
4. Colored and Patterned Denim- if your like me, you bought a few pairs this spring. So lucky for us they are back for fall. Try them in floral too.
5. Peplum- at first I wasn't sure about this trend when it came out in the spring but it has grown on me. It is also back for fall and surprisingly flattering
6. Menswear- add this trend in by using blazers, oxfords or loafers
7. Wine Colored Lips- yes the nineties are back! This is a great evening look with neutral eyes and cheeks.